Tuesday, September 3, 2013

God gave me Authors and Bloggers...

My mind is absolutely blown by the amazing people I've met since I pressed "published." Other authors who have stood where I'm standing now, who know exactly what I'm going through are blazing a trail in front of me. And guess what?! They've pulled me right in with them and allowed me to call myself "part of their group." I'm overwhelmed at their kindness. One author, in particular, has been such a blessing. She has truly taken me under her wing and I'm eternally grateful for her. You know what's sad? I didn't even know what a blogger was a month ago. Now, I practically owe my career to one. She's an angel too. I'm so thankful that I'm not as alone as I thought I was. People in this field are so supportive of each other and kind. My fear is being alleviated and hope is being found in this group of precious people.

Matthew 18:20, "For where two or three are gathered in my name, there I am among them."

No comments:

Post a Comment