Sunday, August 25, 2013

About "My Knightly Dreams"

Once again in the off the wall genre of "Young Adult/New Adult/Historical Romance/Christian Fiction/Love Inspired"... My Knightly Dreams was my first actual manuscript to write. I started this one in the winter of 2010. At the time, I had quit working at the last bank I ever worked for and couldn't wait to get back into my passion of writing. I'll give you the whole spill of how I started writing and quit banking on another day! Here is the summary of My Knightly Dreams:

Now eligible for courtship, many men hope to be the lucky groom selected to marry the Duke and Duchess of Crawley's beautiful daughter, Farren Montbassen. Farren only considers one man acceptable- a notorious knight enjoying a carefree life with little interest in the prospect of marriage. Sir Patton Caswell cannot help but be intrigued by the beauty and grace of the spirited young woman. Everything seems to be falling into place until a rejected suitor and his father decide to take matters of Farren’s marriage into their own hands.  

The forthcoming Marquess of Farnborough, Bayard Norshire, plans to scare Farren into marriage by giving her an ultimatum- marriage, or the death of her family. By kidnapping the Duke and Duchess of Crawley, Bayard thinks he holds their young daughter’s future in his hands. Sent to the rescue by King Edward III, Patton takes Farren on a journey of a lifetime to save the Duke and Duchess before Farren is forced into marriage with the despicable young Marquess.

 
If you want a sweet, heartwarming read with plenty of adventure, this one is for you. Paperback on Amazon, E-book on Kindle and Nook. Go buy and enjoy! Thanks for the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment