Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Teaser Tuesday: A Pirate Princess

Every Tuesday I post a TEASER on my Facebook page! This week's teaser is from "A Pirate Princess!" I'm posting this one on here, but if you want to see other excerpts and information about my upcoming novels, go like my FB page! Here's the link: www.facebook.com/brittanyjojameseauthor

“Did you just kiss me?” Burke asked in confused astonishment.
Cori rolled her eyes sarcastically, “Yes, Burke! I didn’t know what else to do to get you away from him and down here to safety!”
“You just kissed me,” Burke repeated again, trying to grasp what had happened. “And I really enjoyed it, despite the situation.”
Cori scoffed dramatically. “Our plan fell through, Burke. We’re both dead. You know that right? We’ll never make it to Hispaniola. As soon as we get a safe distance from your ship my father is going to feed you to the sharks. Sharlene shall beat me and do the same thing if I’m still breathing.”
“What are we going to do?” Burke asked, trying to think of a plan.
“There’s nothing we can do! We’re still at least one or two days away from Hispaniola,” she cried.
Burke slumped to his chair, “How long will this trunk and armoire hold them?”
“Not long if they really want in,” Cori explained.


No comments:

Post a Comment