Friday, June 20, 2014

Moving Mountains

In the last six years of trying to create a career out of writing, I've often felt like I sacrificed everything I could and saw very little in return. I've had blind faith. I've expected miracles and favor. I've worked desperately to change myself into someone who can be an example of Christ in this world. I've been humbled. I've been strengthened. I've failed. I've thrown fits. I've bawled my eyes out. I've sworn to never write another word. Then, I've taken a deep breath, got over myself, and tried again to reach my goals.

And, I have no doubt whatsoever that I will. Because, when things are impossible for me to do on my own, The Lord steps in and answers prayers. He can make something happen in one short second that I could have never done alone in a million years. The Rebels will be successful, and my career will be, too. And, I'm excited that when it happens, God will receive every ounce of glory because there's nothing that I could ever do to achieve it on my own. I'm nothing without my father, and through me, His will is being done. I'm believing for miracles in my career, with faith that will move mountains, and bring others to Him in the process.

(Luke 18:27-30)
Jesus replied, “What is impossible with man is possible with God.” 

Peter said to him, “We have left all we had to follow you!” 
“Truly I tell you,”
 Jesus said to them, “no one who has left home or wife or brothers or sisters or parents or children for the sake of the kingdom of God
 will fail to receive many times as much in this age, and in the age to come- eternal life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment