Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Teaser Tuesday: At Least I'm Pretty

Happy Teaser Tuesday, readers! 

Have you met the Gypsy Duchess of Little Egypt, Emerald Baillie, and her crazy family yet?! If you like historical romance with a little mystery, quite a bit of mischief and a whole lot of sass, you should check out At Least I'm Pretty.

At Least I'm Pretty was one of my first books to write and publish. I plan on eventually pulling it off the market, revising it, giving it a new cover and republishing it before publishing the sequel, Prettier Than You. I've had a lot of people really enjoy Emerald's story and I hope you pick up your copy now before I pull it off the market for awhile. Enjoy!


The Amazon Link is: http://www.amazon.com/At-Least-Pretty-Brittany-James-ebook/dp/B00E1WMXWG/ref=pd_sim_kstore_6?ie=UTF8&refRID=0KXGMB93RT5ACXDHTDCK

No comments:

Post a Comment